Webextension ?

Tauxieros Tauxieros

Webextension ?

Hi, Have you planned to convert your addon into webextension for the arrival of Firefox 57?
nobzol nobzol

Re: Webextension ?

Hi, yes, its alpha version has just been uploaded to the AMO site. Read more: http://google-translator-for-firefox-forums.1057702.n5.nabble.com/version-3-0-td5705884.html

Tauxieros Tauxieros

Re: Webextension ?

Excellent news and thank you for your work.
Getting the translation of a paragraph directly on the page without going through a popup is really very ergonomic.
Eucei24 Eucei24

Re: Webextension ?

I found this post really informative and interesting because I also would like to get started with the online promotions for my new brand so I am indulged in reading such informative posts all across the internet. I also have found that by hiring the expert Google Adwords Management service I would be able to get desired outcome in shortest time span.