WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN TO GOOGLE IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO TRANSLATE THE WEBPAGE ????

mozziela mozziela

WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN TO GOOGLE IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO TRANSLATE THE WEBPAGE ????

Hi all,

I don't know what happened now after i reformatted my laptop and redownloaded firefox, the Google Web Translator now becomes dysfunctional whereby I have to sign-in to Google just to translate a webpage?!?!

Previously, 3 days ago before reformatting, the add-on works fine,with a multicolored Google translate icon embedded on the bar, i just need to click and the webpage automatically translate WITHOUT needing to login, but now not anymore. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing firefox to the latest version ...still the same thing :(

Pls help. Thanks all.

yifitvaz yifitvaz

Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN TO GOOGLE IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO TRANSLATE THE WEBPAGE ????

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me.
tank trouble