Translator not works in Russian

mnk mnk

Translator not works in Russian

Hello,
The translator does not work anymore since Google changed the translation page.
The selected text disappears and the translated text does not appear.
Good luck.
Sialor Sialor

Re: Translator not works in Russian

Yes it's true. I have the same
nobzol nobzol

Re: Translator not works in Russian

Thank you for letting me know. The add-on is updated. However please note that from now on, selection translation doesn't replace the original text, but opens the selection translation in a new tab.
lorien lorien

Re: Translator not works in Russian

It was working OK in Russia.
But a week ago this adon 'Google Translator for Firefox' started to translate ONLY selected text but doesn't translate web page any more -

"400. That’s an error.
Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That’s all we know. "

What to do? Plz help!
My Firefox version is 68.0.2 (64-bit)