Translates ONLY selected text but not the whole web page

lorien lorien

Translates ONLY selected text but not the whole web page

It was working OK in Russia, translating into Russian.
But a week ago this adon 'Google Translator for Firefox' started to translate ONLY selected text but doesn't translate web page any more and on the new opened page instead the translation it's written -

"400. That’s an error.
Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That’s all we know. "

What to do? Plz help!

My Firefox version is 68.0.2 (64-bit)
starjackioaz starjackioaz

Re: Translates ONLY selected text but not the whole web page

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.
fireboy and watergirl