Right-click on hyperlink -> translate page

Tagishsimon Tagishsimon

Right-click on hyperlink -> translate page

Hi Nobzol

I'd be obliged if you'd give consideration to a change in the UI for this plug-in, such that I can right-click on a hyperlink, and select a 'translate this page' option, such that I'm taken to a translation of the hyperlinked page.

Right now, if I right-click on a hyperlink, the translator seeks to translate the page that I'm on, not the page indicated by the hyperlink.

I spend a lot of time on wikidata, and it's useful to be able to visit language wikipedia pages linked fom wikidata entries and have them translated on the fly.

Thanks - whether you implement this change or not - for the translator. Clearly, I can translate the destination page once I get there, albeit at the cost of another click and some delay.