Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages For Him/Her

Salvadow Salvadow

Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages For Him/Her

♥ ♥ ♥ This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” – Aberjhani, Historian ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” – Audre Lorde, Civil Rights Activist ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Painter ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ (http://rightquotes4all.com/happy-valentines-day-quotes/) is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh, Artist ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” – Ralph W. Sockman, Pastor ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentines Day Quotes ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein, Physicist. Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ” ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ True love is like little roses, sweet, fragrant in small doses.” ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life. ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life. ♥ ♥ ♥
trexgameaz trexgameaz

Re: Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages For Him/Her

Very useful information I will post the post and come back to find out your information. Thanks for the dark post that will definitely come back.
run 3