Google Translator for Firefox don't work

JLNapo JLNapo

Google Translator for Firefox don't work

Since google translator was set up, "Google Translator for Firefox" no longer works (in French at least)
nobzol nobzol

Re: Google Translator for Firefox don't work

Thank you for letting me know. The add-on is updated. However please note that from now on, selection translation doesn't replace the original text, but opens the selection translation in a new tab.
olivier olivier

Re: Google Translator for Firefox don't work

On Firefox , and for several months I cannot use the entire page traduction in Google Translator :  I keep getting an 400 error report. I can only use the selected area of Google Translator. I speak about the french traduction. I am on mac OS X
Nuno Nuno

Re: Google Translator for Firefox don't work

Unfortunately, not replacing the original text the add-on loses its most powerful usage. It's not convenient during the reading when another tab needs to be opened.