Google Translate Add-on for Firefox not working

Tom Cannon Tom Cannon

Google Translate Add-on for Firefox not working

I'm hoping someone might have any answers, or suggestions for this. Ever since Friday morning, of 9-9-16, this add-on has not been working. The only thing I keep getting is this message in the translation box, "Google Translate service is temporarily unavailable".

Considering this is 4 straight days of this, I am wondering if anybody at Google, has any idea on when this service will be available again?

Thank You ahead of time, for any help and/or answers with this problem.
nobzol nobzol

Re: Google Translate Add-on for Firefox not working

Hi! I hope that your problem has been solved by now. I think it was a Google maintenance issue.

If not, please let me know.